API: means bwadl Application Programming Interface which our services are provided through if you transact through your own systems.
Site & App: means the BwaTech Site & App through which our services are provided, including its pages and contents.
Bwadl: means API and/ or Site & App.
BwaTech: means Bwa for Information Technology Company and any reference to "ourselves", "we", "our" and "us" shall have the same meaning.
Client: means the person choosing to access Bwadl. Any reference to "you" and "your" shall include the same meaning.
3. WHO WE ARE
BwaTech is the controller and responsible for your personal data. We are committed to providing excellent service, including respecting concerns about privacy, and taking the relevant measures to safeguard your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, including the requirements and guidelines issued by the relevant competent authorities from time to time.
4. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT, USE AND DISCLOSE
Whenever you interact with us, whether by using Bwadl or communicating with us, and you give us information about yourself we may collect that personal data. In particular, we collect personal data if you visit Bwadl, use one or more of our services, complete any online forms (such as registration forms and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a or promotion or correspond or otherwise interact with us (by email, telephone, or through other means).
5. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We use your data and information in accordance with applicable law. Generally, such data will be used to provide the services, optimize your experience and operate Bwadl. In particular, we will use your data and information to do the following (without limitation):
• register, integrate and manage your account on Bwadl;
• fulfil the requests you make through Bwadl;
• provide you with services (e.g. arrange for transactions, provide relevant banking information);
• monitor the quality of our services;
• perform fraud, due diligence, anti-money and credit checks;
• send you marketing communications;
• carry out research, analysis, studies, enquiries and surveys on your use of Bwadl;
• improve the functionality of Bwadl to better serve your requirements;
• meet legal, judicial, regulatory, security or ethical requirements.
The type of data and information that will be collected by us for such purposes will include personal data and information pertaining to you and your authorized persons (as applicable) and any other information or data we reasonably deem relevant to Bwadl or the services, including (for example and without limitation):
• name, commercial registration number, email, address, password, and other details that we may require to add to your account, such as identity and phone numbers;
• bank name, bank account number, order requester, order and response details (e.g. payment amount, date, beneficiary details, account balance and transaction details);
• your responses to our emails, phone calls and SMS inquiries about the quality of the service and your contact history with us;
• browsing history, activity history, date of birth, gender, specific behavioural cookies, device information (such as IP address and device type), any national identifiers (e.g. driver’s licence or national ID details) and any publicly available information (e.g. social media profiles or news) that is necessary to conduct relevant checks.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to third party service providers who require access to such information for the purpose of providing specific services to us, which may be relevant for the provision of services to you. We may do so in the following circumstances (without limitation):
• to banks and other third parties with whom we may deal for commercial purposes;
• to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, if any, and any order, instruction or request of competent courts or any other regulatory authority; and/or
• to advertisers and/or for marketing purposes.
For marketing /advertising purposes that involve PII, individuals involved will be informed and their consent shall be acquired prior to any marketing /advertising engagement.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
BwaTech understands the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal and banking data and will only use it in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal data that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorized access, disclosure, disruption, modification and destruction, including by means of firewalls, password access and secure servers. In particular, we review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems, and restrict access to personal data to our employees, contractors and agents for whom such access is necessary (who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined if they fail to meet such obligations).
While we will use our reasonable endeavours to protect your personal data, sending data over the internet or through any other means is not free of risk. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the internet or by other means and, to the extent permissible by law, we do not warrant the security of any information, including personal data, which you transmit to us over the internet or by other means. You send information over the internet or by other means at your own risk.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorized access to, your personal data, please let us know immediately.
8. DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
10. QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process your personal data, or if you wish to raise a complaint, please contact us at:
Address: Al Taauwn Dist. Unit No 846 Riyadh 3844 – 12478, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 11 4444225